STUDENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
School students today have the advantage of excellent high-tech Learning and computer expertise needed in today’s workplace. They grew up with PCs, I Pads, and Smart phones. They can navigate the Internet and communicate with the speed of light with a few clicks on a keyboard. What they sometimes lack are the soft skills – interpersonal communication, presentation, time management, Problem solving and basic professional etiquette, etc.
Xplore360 soft skills training program for school students is there to help them make good choices today and learn the social and professional skills to be successful in the workplace in the future. A series of modules, the program can be customized to the student’s needs.
Xplore360 Life skill development Program
This program covers enhancement of the emotional, mental and physical state of individuals. The program covers different issues such as increasing and sustaining accurate attitudes, sustaining self-hope and setting of the right kind of goals, developing, winning relationships and building healthy self-image.
The program is specially designed to cater to the need of participant’s overall Life skills development. This program helps the participants develop higher positive mental attitude, increased confidence level and effective interpersonal skills.
Xplore 360 Future Focus Program
This program has been specially designed to help youth at the grass roots level to bring out their hidden potential and to become what they can best become. This program helps individuals in exploring themselves and finding out what is actual base for out performance and extra productivity with minimum efforts.
This program helps participants to know the difference between ordinary and extra –ordinary, their unique ability which makes them distinct from others. It gives them first-hand experience of their abilities and pulls them up to the level from where they can visualize and work on their ‘Ultimate Dreams’.
Xplore360 Vedic mathematics
Vedic Mathematics encourages students to be creative in doing their math. It also improves memory and mental agility of students. It improves the aptitude of students which helps one to develop a better intelligent quotient and gives a competitive edge over others. This program focuses on equipping the participants with quicker and accurate calculations and developing aptitude skills which help them in longer run. This program has been developed as per the needs and requirements of the students.
Xplore360 Learn to communicate
This program is designed with the aim to equip participants with the essential skills they need to cope up with English language as a medium of communication. The program offers an interactive approach where skills of, listening, reading, writing & speaking (LRWS) are integrated to foster various communication opportunities. Since the main focus of the program is on, listening, reading, writing & speaking tasks will serve as springboard to either generate or to compliment speaking. The emphasis put on variety of language skills and the balance between input and practice throughout the program will help candidate become more confident, independent and competent speakers of English.
• Each Program can stand on its own or be combined with others for a comprehensive Learning.
• All programs are of 12 Hrs which cover 6 to 8 topics.
• All programs are interactive with maximum student participation.
• Students receive a manual with sample work sheets, exercises and information they can review and use after the session.
Our Value Proposition
• Explore new area of opportunities – Students development program
• Industry ready resources – on boarding cost reduced
• Higher employability for students – reduced academia-industry gap
• Industry oriented teaching – Faculty Development program
• Higher ranking for institutions – strong industry networking
• Increased productivity of employees – sustainable growth for organization
• Analyze - Examine the student and the environment (In association with college management)
• Design - Plan, Conceptualize and drive the reason
• Develop - Outline, Create and test the solution
• Implement - Communicate and apply the solution (and certify participating students at the end of training)
• Evaluate - Assess the effectiveness (of the learning gathered by the participating students)
- • Customized and client friendly solutions
- • Vernacular advantage
- • Facilitation for Employability
- • State of the art training solutions
- • Highly experienced, multi skilled, dynamic trainers
- • In depth knowledge of the market scenario
- • Practitioners instead of typical ‘chalk and talk’ trainers
- • Quick response time
- • Dedicated manpower allocation