PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
India is projected to provide 500 million workers -- a quarter of the world's total work force -- within a decade. By 2020, the average working age is projected to be 60+ in both US and Europe, 45 in China, and merely 29 in India! Without proper education and training, the majority of these potential workers won't be "employable" by either public or private sector firms.
There are many instructions and universities have already been part of this great transformation by relentlessly providing technical and professional education to budding scholars. But the National skill report 2014 prepared by CII says that only 34% of these students were employable. “This means two-thirds of our skill pool is not fit to have a job." So there is a huge gap of what industry requires and what we are producing.
Xplore360 offer the range of diversified programs catering to scholars in identifying their potential and preparing them to become Employable.
Strategic Mentoring and role transition (SMART)
A comprehensive package for unlocking and realizing potential of early semester students till they find their pace in organizational world.
XStrategic training and assured results (STAR)
A complete package on various employability enhancement skills, for final year students who are getting ready for their journey in the corporate world.
Xplore360 soft skills development program
Xplore360 Learn to communicate
Xplore360 Personality development program
Xplore360 Aptitude development program
Xplore360 Verbal ability development program
Xplore360 Employability skills development program
Xplore360 Entrepreneurship development program
• Each Program can stand on its own or be combined with others for a comprehensive Learning.
• All programs are of 12 Hrs which cover 6 to 8 topics.
• All programs are interactive with maximum student participation.
• Students receive a manual with sample work sheets, exercises and information they can review and use after the session.
Our Value Proposition
• Explore new area of opportunities – Students development program
• Industry ready resources – on boarding cost reduced
• Higher employability for students – reduced academia-industry gap
• Industry oriented teaching – Faculty Development program
• Higher ranking for institutions – strong industry networking
• Increased productivity of employees – sustainable growth for organization
• Analyze - Examine the student and the environment (In association with college management)
• Design - Plan, Conceptualize and drive the reason
• Develop - Outline, Create and test the solution
• Implement - Communicate and apply the solution (and certify participating students at the end of training)
• Evaluate - Assess the effectiveness (of the learning gathered by the participating students)
- • Customized and client friendly solutions
- • Vernacular advantage
- • Facilitation for Employability
- • State of the art training solutions
- • Highly experienced, multi skilled, dynamic trainers
- • In depth knowledge of the market scenario
- • Practitioners instead of typical ‘chalk and talk’ trainers
- • Quick response time
- • Dedicated manpower allocation